31 January 2014

choix.

top via Missguided, unbranded shorts, boots Whistles (similar here), necklace gifted from STYLIGHT, sunglasses Ksubi (borrowed from Fabliha- similar here), bag Alexander Wang

Today is the last day of January which means my favourite month of the year is about to start. It also means I can outfit repeat and wear this top for a second time on here. Okay I may be a bit bias because it's my birthday month and that there's also Valentines Day (single or not, I still love seeing people in love). The unbiased reason as to why it's my favourite month is because I find I am the most motivated to action change during this time. I'm a bit of a laggard in that when it's 10 days before Xmas, it still feels like early November for me. It takes me a while to get into the New Year mentality and that time is February.
Decisions so far have been that I like my hair long for the moment and that I'm really going to fight for what I want. Life is too short to play passive or to put up with anything/anyone unnecessarily. I really think I'm going to be one of those cranky old ladies one day haha. What stopped me being cranky this time around was Fabliha letting me borrow her sunglasses to stop the horrible glare piercing my eyeballs! LOL.

Photos by Fabliha


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

29 comments:

  1. Love those shorts! The colour is absolutely amazing, lovely outfit x

    talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutie blue shorts, love the peeka boo back on the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this whole look!! esp loving the top. love how it has an open back.

    <3
    heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shorts! Love the necklace too.

    hugs
    Andy
    theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. those shorts look so nice on you it goes contrast perfectly with your skin

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the most amazing body for clothes, omg! You look so effortlessly chic, that's an awesome pair of shorts you've got there!

    x
    Phoebe
    Eat. Live. Love. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit, so lovely! I swear I've been to where these photos are taken.. is it near west end?
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lena! It's in Paddington actually! x

      Delete
  8. Great top and necklace!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous, and the colour of those shorts is amazing!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely look! The colour of your shorts is perfect :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there ^^,
    I love this outfit! The stripes go awesome with that blue shorts, I love that color! It pops out on this outfit!
    Have a nice day xxx
    http://one-dollar-milkshake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post ❤️So cool and stylish.
    I love your blog so much! Have a great day :)
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look gorgeous

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This whole outfit is bomb diggity. Bommmmb diggityyyyy <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colour of those shorts. And the slit back top, damn.
    What you wrote about loving seeing people love is so true/cute

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look amazing! followed you on bloglovin'

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a high-end skincare giveaway on my blog, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So gorgeous! I seriously love that top - Tas actually just bought one really similar to it :)
    plus loving this photog :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Serious babe. Love that blue.

    ReplyDelete
  19. you look stunning!!!

    Would you like to follow each other? Please visit my blog and let me know

    http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

    thanks

    eliza

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a cute look!! I have a really similar striped cropped tee and now I want to wear it with brightly coloured shorts because of you! I'll have to keep an eye out for similar ones, maybe in a red or orange :)

    Win a one-of-a-kind flower crown from CrownedByFlowers by entering my international giveaway!

    Pop by and visit my blog Taken By Surprise! xx

    ReplyDelete