20 January 2014

zebra.

crop top via Missguided, shorts (unbranded), bag Alexander Wang, sunglasses Karen Walker, necklace Pamela Love, bralette Sass & Bide

Just near my work is an awesome cafe which I love to have breakfast at because they do the best eggs benedict with savoury mince! Mmmmm now I'm making myself hungry typing this... It was a sweltering hot day and thus I majorly regretted wearing pleather pants but at least I had amble ventilation up top in my new cute crop top!


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

19 comments:

  1. You may regret wearing pleather in heat but you looked fabulous while regretting, so it all evens out ;)

    x
    Phoebe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect look my dear! Totally love your round sunglasses <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit. That bag is to die for!

    Michelle x | mchle

    ReplyDelete
  4. The crop top has an interesting cut out, makes an interesting piece against regular striped crop tops. And I always regret at least one piece of clothing on a hot day.... You'd think I'd learn eventually during Aussie Summer.

    www.rosa-dyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit. the top is amazing, such an unexpected detail on the back.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh it looks so hot there, jealous! Love your top.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That breakfast is making me hungry too and I love your outfit! If only it were just a bit warmer here!
    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOSH! I am in love with this outfit, I actually wish I could just click & save on your pictures and the outfit will just come my way

    SNJ

    www.thecrocusflowers.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shorts! very effortless and cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so effortless and cool, love the shorts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit especially the little slit at the back. Ohhh, and I love eggs benedict too! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. perfection!
    and i'm an eggs benny fan too so two thumbs up :)
    http://www.indieelectronicalternative.com/

    ReplyDelete