25 February 2014

Event: Fashion Saturday.

EVENT: Westfield Chermside "Fashion Saturday" Blogger Parade
DATE: Sat 1 March, 2pm
WHAT: See my styled A/W looks on the runway

I was a busy bee over the weekend trotting up and down Westfield Chermside and selecting items for their A/W14 blogger parade. I am one of two Brisbane fashion bloggers styling their "Fashion Saturday" show which is on this Saturday, 1 March at 2pm (more details here). 

The challenge was to style six different models on pre-selected A/W trends and I chose: Winter Whites, Punk, Checks + Plaid, and Oversized Coats. All looks and trends definitely emulate my own style in some way and I can't wait to see them come to life on the catwalk.

So if you're not doing anything that day come down and say hi! There are fashion events happening all day at the centre with many retailers having their own in-store parties! I say that's the perfect time to do your weekend shopping ;)


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

6 comments:

  1. love that tote x

    WWW.MOUSTACHIC.COM
    WWW.MOUSTACHIC.COM
    WWW.MOUSTACHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some very beautiful things here, I love the coat and the bag!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds so mad lady!! I love checks, plaids and punk :)
    Wish I could fly up to see it, have fun!

    x Stace
    tee&fame.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i just noticed your icon thingy for your blog - is that kirby or are my eyes deceiving me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh i love your outfit! that sleeveless blazer is stunningggg! :D this event sounds awesome! wishing i was in austrailia this week :P

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh.. I love that jacket , your blog is so nice. You made a good job with this !!

    xx
    http://ambertii.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete