18 March 2014

billie.

bikini Billie Swim via Tiger Mist, sunglasses Prada

When a particular item of clothing comes in black and white, I never know which one to buy because both can be so versatile in one's wardrobe, but as the Ol El Paso advert says.. 'why not have both?' So clever Billie Swim... I actually applied this new way of thinking last time I visited Max Brenner... I wanted a white choc frappe, but also a peanut butter frappe so I got both because life is too short LOL! #obeselife.
At the moment I'm still ignoring the fact that summer is officially over because luckily the weather in Brisbane is still hot enough for beach trips... for now! To me there's nothing more relaxing than reading by the waves, tanning, then getting lunch at a nearby cafe with friends. Luckily for me this year my winter will be a month shorter because I'll be witnessing how the French live their summer!


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

13 comments:

  1. gorgeous!

    WWW.MOUSTACHIC.COM
    WWW.MOUSTACHIC.COM
    WWW.MOUSTACHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its slowly cooling down here in Sydney, making me wish it was warm enough today to go for a swim!

    www.voguevandal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous hun! x

    http://fashioliezta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Australia is always so much warmer whatever time of the year - i wish it was 20c in our winters !! i always have that problem too, i want both colours as both are nice !
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Fashion Lifestyle + Photography - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk
    Vote for my blog here !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bikini ! Still looking for the one I'll be getting for this summer !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice black and white bikini, and yes I agree, when you can't decide, just get both! lol
    I have been in that position before :)
    And nice @ going to France! Hope you have a safe trip! :)
    It seems like every one is going there O.o

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy last days of summer! Going to France sounds so exciting and I think you will have a great time :)

    P.S. I see you're blogging from Aus - feel free to join Southern Hemisphere Style Bloggers! http://tarahoneybird.com/southern-hemisphere-style-bloggers/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning!!!


    http://anatkoren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I have your body?! haha, just kidding, I'm working for my abs right now. But you do have a really nice body!

    Ellen
    theleatherfraction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete