18 April 2014

change.

shirt Dion Lee, bralette Triangl

Sometimes in life you get bored with your daily regime and unfortunately I have reached this stage. This is why I have to keep myself on my toes by infusing a bit of spontaneity in my life, hence my latest experiment. My hair has never been this long before so I wanted to have a bit of fun before I did my bi-yearly chop. I'm sure I'll get over the colour maintenance soon and that's probably when the chop will happen. Weeks? Months? Even I don't know. I'm trying to be more spontaneous after all.
Hooray for the Easter holidays though! Religion is good for something after all. Speaking of spontaneity, I have planned a mini trip to Melbourne to see some really close friends after Easter Monday. Looking very forward to shopping (H&M and Uniqlo!) and catching up on all the city has to offer as I haven't visited properly in years.

I hope everyone has a lovely break too :)


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

13 comments:

  1. cute!! ; ]

    xoxo

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture, nice hair !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH the hair! it looks so freaking cool!!!

    <3
    heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such amazingly long hair its gorgeous ! if i was going for the chop i'd definitely do some dying at the ends before shortening it :)
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Fashion Lifestyle + Photography - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk
    NOMINATE ME FOR BEST PERSONAL STYLE BLOG NEWCOMER HERE !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, awesome hair, I love it! Change is always good once in a while, I actually cut my looong hair 20cm to a shorter lob (or whatever they call it) and I'm loving it :) Hope you're having an amazing day xx

    http://stylebylinda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Just found your blog :) Love this so much :) Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC or Bloglovin (Or both) I've already followed you :)
    Just contact me if you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous hair Francesca! I love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair is gorgeous! Recognize your words on (the need for) change, oh yes ..

    Happy Easter :)

    X STYLONYM http://www.stylonym.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Easter darling! Very positive blog - just followed! Please check out my blog and follow back if you like it! It would mean a lot to me! Thanks! :)

    www.stylartbyguni.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. your hair is stunning! and I love Dion Lee's designs <3

    http://heyprettything.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very original hairstyle!!!! Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete