29 April 2014

melbourne photo diary.

Sunny Port Melbourne. My friend's balcony. A beautiful residence in Port Melbourne. Patria. Rankins Lane Pt.I. The Jam Factory housing Topshop. Cute scenery off Chapel Street. Adriano Zumbo home to the best macarons I've tasted (thus far!) Rankins Lane Pt.II

So I got back from Melbourne last weekend which concludes my epic 10-day long Easter break. I only managed to take a few snaps of Melbourne because I was trying to live in the moment as much as possible, plus carting my camera around everywhere made my shoulder too sore haha. If Melbourne had Brisbane's weather, I would move there in a heartbeat, but I just can't stand the cold! I loooved all the amazing cafes and there wasn't one place that didn't make a good chai latte. I love shopping centres so I was truly in awe at Chadstone with all its stores. Last time I set foot in Chadstone was over 10 years ago and of course I wouldn't have appreciate the high designer stores. Oh and I discovered Harrolds on Collins Street and let's just say that my next boyfriend must shop there. So dreamy. I think before end of year (and after my trip to Europe) I'll be back again. I'm quite lucky to have a few friends there whom I can stay with :) Stay tuned for a couple of outfit photos I took down there.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

14 comments:

  1. These pictures are beautiful! Been wanting to visit Melbourne (or Australia in general) for a long time!

    sartorialust.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I'm English and trust me, Melbourne ain't cold! I lived there for a year and would move back in a heartbeat if I could get a visa. Great pictures, I used to have bagels at Manchester Press regularly!

    www.thenletsbegin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you're used to sunny QLD weather, anything else is cold! Haha x

      Delete
  3. Great pictures! x

    http://fashioliezta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am lucky enough to live in Melbourne! I love it here, the weather is a bit of a bummer but I am used to it now after 17 years hahah, I'm glad you had a wonderful time! xxx

    http://www.yecrad.co.vu/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did I love it there! I will be coming back regularly :)

      Delete
  5. Such pretty photographs! I really want to visit Australia at some point in my life, seems like there is such a good vibe there :-) x

    http://colorfullightning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pictures ! Melbourne seems to be gorgeous !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing pictures, melbourne looks lovely ! the houses also looks so cute, a dream home
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Fashion Lifestyle + Photography - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures dear!
    :D
    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love Melbourne. These shots are perfect. What camera do you use? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ash. I use a Canon 6D. Totally worth every penny x

      Delete
  10. I wanna go visit looks awesome through your lenses x
    M

    ReplyDelete
  11. Melbourne is definitely a place I'd like to visit. Your pictures are beautiful - and I'm certain they captured the city well.
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete