05 April 2014

RYWS.

singlet via RYWS The Label, skirt ASOS, sunglasses Vtg Giorgio Armani, shoes Tristan Blair, necklace Lovisa, bag Alexander Wang

As I'm not a huge fan of the trend 'plaid' going around at the moment, I am particularly a big fan of how this singlet adopts this trend in a very subtle and sporty way. I've also been on the hunt for the perfect, black asymmetric skirt to wear to work and I think I've finally found it - thanks ASOS. Dion Lee actually made a similar asymmetric style to this with a cheeky zip, but if you can find something cheaper that looks just as good, why not right? I like to say that I'm quite responsible with how I spend my $$$ which is why I'm breathing new life into these very old heels of mine! No idea what's happened to Tristan Blair as a label though.. he seems to have fallen off the planet. Haven't seen a new collection from them for years :(


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

11 comments:

  1. i always love digging up old things and reinventing how i wear them! the shoes are great..they deserved the outing!

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit! such a unique way of putting a little plaid into an outfit. those shoes are amazing!

    x
    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit...the tshirt, skirt and shoes are perfect!

    Hugs
    Andy
    theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice skirt !! ; ]

    xoxo


    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So in love with the look ! That skirt is gorgeous I love it !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with the skirt and those shoes! You look amazing :)
    xoxo from armarioenduddas

    ReplyDelete
  7. really loving that skirt on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear
    Thanks for your comment some weeks ago on my blog
    Amazing look, I'm in love with all this pieces

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete