22 May 2014

#listerxwestfieldcarindale.

Lauren from The Weekend Edition and I Anthony Lister doing his thing Wallflower-ing View from the outside

When I got invited to the opening day of Anthony Lister's art installation at Westfield Carindale I was so excited! I'm a huge fan of Lister's work so nothing - not even a busy day at work - would stop me from going. Only a handful of us were able to witness Anthony Lister himself in the flesh adding the finishing touches to his creations. Not to sound too much like a stalker, but observing him being 'in the zone' was amazing. I think I almost died when I was able to get a photo with him (refer to my Instagram account) and he told me he liked my outfit! Yup that just happened! The installation is only available to view for the next four weeks so don't miss out on seeing a Lister creation IRL.

I'm wearing full outfit by Romance Was Born (outfit post up soon).

Photos c/o Baker Brand PR


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

7 comments:

  1. Wow the art looks incredible ! Love your outfit !
    Giveaway on my blog, get the bronze queen look
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I'm so jealous you got to see this! Also that you obviously got to the RWB sale... you look incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: fabulous!. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice and thank you so much for your lovely thoughts on my past post!!
    Deeply appreciate it ;)
    My Lyfe ; My Story
    @MyLyfeMyStory
    @MyLyfeMyStoryBlog

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool, great pics :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete