14 May 2014

winter in the city.

jumpsuit via Wish, necklace gifted from Stylight, hat Topshop Brisbane (similar here), boots Whistles (similar here)

This is my look for the Wish x Honda Australia (Facebook/Twitter) Style Challenge. Amazingly, this is my first ever time wearing a long-legged jumpsuit. I've never been brave enough until now, but that's not entirely why. I have quite a long torso and my legs don't go on for days, so most jumpsuits I try on either give me a frontal wedgie (ew) or 20m of fabric collects at my ankles because it's so long. Fail. And yes, my hair is constantly changing colours as my pink dye washes out and right now its hit a rose-champagne colour. Need to fix that... although I've had a few compliments. I just need to ensure it doesn't hit ranga-blonde territory! Are you a jumpsuit person?

Photos by Fabliha Reza.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

10 comments:

  1. i can't do jumpsuits because of the whole frontal wedgie situation either but this one looks awesome on you!

    bon x
    www.bowiebowie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning! Beautiful jumpsuit, very classy!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so chic ! Love this outfit so much !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. so nice style@@ = ]

    xoxo

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL ! I really like that outfit !

    Follow me on GFC and/or BlogLovin', I always follow back :) ! X

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look! The hat and the necklace make the outfit perfect!
    Fashion latte with vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. great look!.

    www.princesscloset.co.uk

    ReplyDelete