08 June 2014

au revoir.

I fly off to Europe today for a 3 week holiday. I am beyond excited as I've never been to Europe before and I haven't had a holiday in over 2 years. I'm specifically going to Nice, Paris and London to visit friends and admire this beautiful world that we live in. Being the good little blogger I am, I have scheduled various posts up until my return, so when I come back I will bombard you with travel photos. However, I will be bombarding my Instagram account in the meantime so feel free to keep up with my travels on there - @opinionslave. The friends whom I'm meeting have many exciting things planned for me, the big one being the Cannes Lions Advertising Festival which I am very much looking forward to as I work in the industry. Can't wait to document my travels on here with you in July!

Au revoir! xxx


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

9 comments:

  1. Sounds exciting! I'm heading to London - and then Europe - next week as well!
    So glad to escape the winter here and relax in the European summer :)
    Hope you have an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh this trip sounds incredible! can't wait too see it all x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh! So nice! Have a safe flight and can't wait for your travel photos! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good time !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain: I envy your trip. A very cosmopolitan destinations. Enjoy the journey. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice is so pretty you will enjoy it so much, and London is just amazing - hopefully moving there soon !
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Fashion Lifestyle + Photography - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete