09 June 2014

basics.

'Celine' inspired top, skirt and Superdry sunglasses via DFO Brisbane, necklace La Moda, boots Whistles (similar here).

As promised, here's the full outfit post to accompany my sneak peek from a couple of weeks ago. Believe it or not, this skirt cost less than $30! It was on the sale rack at a boutique in DFO Brisbane and happened to be the last one left in my size. Don't you love it when that happens?

Photos by Fabliha Reza.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

18 comments:

  1. Definitely meant to be- am loving the whole look! xx

    Alisha
    www.alishayi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic skirt and boots!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your textured skirt... I have been eyeing off a similar one on Asos x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh I love this! that skirt is so gorgeous, such a bargain too x
    x


    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look incredible ! I love that skirt so much !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely look, the quilted skirt is really pretty, and love the edgyness added by the booties
    xx ish
    http://www.tiny-heart-beats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect outfit! I love your top and the skirt is gorgeous!
    Fashion latte with vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! :)

    www.jewelclicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So stylish! You really have an eye for personal style dear!

    xoxo,
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're so beautiful!

    Absolutely not my style, but you look very very awesome! And I love your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such an awesome look, and I love the background with it :)

    http://themirroronthewall.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear, your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    everything is magnificent!

    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Photos by Fabliha Reza! You guys make a great team.

    ReplyDelete