04 June 2014

intertwine.

dress Lucid c/o The Style Net, sunglasses Ksubi (borrowed - similar here), shoes Christian Louboutin

It really is a rare occasion that I bust out my Loubs! They are really quite uncomfortable, but I couldn't resist pairing them with this dress. Elegant, yet a slightly edgy take on the LBD, I think I've definitely found another perfect work outfit that can be dressed up (with Loubs), or dressed down (with heeled-ankle boots). Really digging Lucid's offering at the moment. This dress also comes in white so I may/may not stock up...

Photos by Fabliha Reza.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

12 comments:

  1. you look fabulous in that dress, it's really beautiful!
    xo
    Flo,
    http://florenciasdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seriously in obsessed with your hair!!! Love the dress!

    <3
    Heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad to hear that Louboutins are uncomfortable :( I thought the high price would equate comfort. Loving this simple LBD!

    www.primpedandprimed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Lovely blog and great post ❤️! We invite you to visit my blog :)

    kisses! ;)
    www.mvesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a gorgeous dress, i love the central panel ! and those Loubs, I am jelaous i'd love some Louboutins
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Fashion Lifestyle + Photography - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute dress! >

    xoxo
    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful.great dress.
    Very stunning
    Keep intouch

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is so chic and fab ! Love it !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear, found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! You have amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    will be happy if you’ll find a minute to visit my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete