23 June 2014

romance.

silk dress and blazer Romance Was Born, sunglasses Ksubi (borrowed- similar here)

Beyond happy about this outfit because they were purchases from a recent sample sale and now I've finally had the chance to take a few proper snaps for the blog! I couldn't make my mind up in the change room whether I wanted the dress or the blazer because I loved the print, but when I tried it on together I just knew I had to have both! I played this to my advantage and managed to haggle a bit with the saleslady too. YES you can haggle in Australia at sample sales- try it! I've worn this outfit a few times now as you've seen from my Instagram and from when I met artist Anthony Lister, however I think it will take a while to grow old on me. It's so loud and unlike anything else in my wardrobe. Plus I love wearing it to work as it's casual, yet professional at the same time. Literally ticks my whole outfit criteria list.

Photos by Fabliha Reza.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

16 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous set, love the print and colours! xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  2. The print on your dress and blazer is just beautiful!! Such a good purchase!

    sartorialust.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun print!

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh this print is amazing, I'm so in love with it!

    x
    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this suit is soo nice! love the print x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Killer print! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. GAH. RWB always have the best prints.
    So good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE THIS. looks fantastic with your pink hair!

    reckless abandon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow the prints on this look are simply amazing ! Loving it !

    Giveaway, win Sally Hansen and Cocoa Brown self tanning products
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  10. That print is what dreams are made of
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. so amazing! love the coordi and the print and color of the set is beautiful and perfect for summer.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous look

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete