16 July 2014

dricoper.

jeans c/o Dricoper, shirt Zara (similar here), boots Tristan Blair (similar w/heels here), velvet sunglasses Ray Bans

I was very fortunate that I had good weather in my time in London. The first few days it was nearly in the 30's just like on a hot summer's days at home, but then right before I left it cooled down slightly to the low 20's with it being colder at night. This presented the perfect time to bust out my new Dricoper jeans which I have now worn numerous times as I really like the distress detailing. I don't know how people in London stay warm during their actual winter? Their summer is my normal winter! Who knows maybe I'll find out one day?


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

4 comments:

  1. the jeans are so cool! not to mention your hair. so cool you got to visit london!
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. These jeans are looking great !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit, dear! I love the jeans!
    Have a great day, dear!
    <3
    http://theshimmeroflife.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete