07 August 2014

kimono.

bralette and kimono via Missguided, shorts (no brand), boots Whistles, necklace Cue

It's officially the last month of winter now and I'm so excited. I'm hoping to make the upcoming Spring/Summer season a life changing time for me. Where my mind is at- I've just come back from an amazing self-discovering holiday which has given me the motivation to let go of the past and 'just do'. This includes looking for my own place and spreading my wings! I'll hopefully share little bits and pieces on here :)


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

12 comments:

  1. Great kimono and top!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty kimono, and I hear ya. I'm too syked for summer to hit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is too amazing and really inspiring, I love it! Wish you the best with your summer!

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This kimono is looking so gorgeous ! Love the pictures too !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last photo is amazing. Love your kimono!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUCH A BABE!!!! lovely post! x
    and your kimono!!
    love always,
    thatgirl-e.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing post! And I love your blog:)
    I am now following you on Bloglovin, follow me back?

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191
    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wrote a comment and not sure where it went! Just wanted to let you know that I LOVE your blog. And you're from Brisbane too.. love it! Want that kimono like you wouldn't believe! x Stevie

    thecloudgirls.com

    ReplyDelete