26 August 2014

stomp.

blazer Karla Spetic (similar here), leather pants Acne, shoes Saint Laurent (similar here and here), shirt Cheap Monday, necklace Ololade Adeniyi

Last weekend I played personal shopper and 'accidentally' ended up with a new piece of my own- this Karla Spetic blazer. I remember years ago I had lusted over it, but it was quite pricey for me at the time, so I let it go. Fast forward to now, I walked into Designer Archives (a second hand store for designer pieces) and saw it was hanging on the rack for $99 in perfect condition. I think it was meant to be don't you think? Also, with these Saint Laurent sneakers, they sold out on Farfetch ages ago so I kind of gave up, but then I had another look the other day and there was one pair left in my size... so yeah, it was meant to be again. Woops. I have been lusting over them for close to a year and I have now officially caved. No more big purchases for a while I think! Heheh...


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

7 comments:

  1. So gangsta. You pull off those kicks so well, I wish I could but it just doesn't suit my style!
    Envy those Acne pants too, they're perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair and the blazer looks just cool and adorable at the same time! love it!

    xx Edina

    Printed or Plain fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. agree! that just meant to be that way, lucky you :)
    btw this look is awesome, chic and casual combination <3

    www.cinwilsoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything here looks so great together! love your pastel pink jacket <33

    ReplyDelete