04 August 2014

the fifth.

dress The Fifth (buy here), necklace via Ololade Adeniyi, bag Celine

It's always a very dangerous thing when I browse sites like ASOS and The Iconic because I always seem to find just one thing that I must get. In this instance it was this dress. Just a plain and minimal LBD with a little twist. An easy 'go-to' number for those days where I cbf being all that creative. Really digging this industrial necklace too inspired by Japanese minimalism from local Brisbane designer Ololade Adeniyi. I'm planning a trip to Japan soon so this is quite fitting in my life right now :)


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

9 comments:

  1. nice look ; >>

    i invite to me too
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect look! Love the bag

    http://bellemelange.net/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look ! Love the details !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rockin' the hair color! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think every girl feels a little guilt when they open the tab for ASOS. I always have one ASOS tab open to something, and I spend an unhealthy amount contemplating the Pros and Cons for it. But then again a nice LBD is always a must, and it is a great addition to the wardrobe.

    www.rosa-dyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Hair *.*
    looks really good! suit you :)


    Serah x
    Serah de Fashix

    ReplyDelete