13 September 2014

eye.

t-shirt Kenzo, shirt Missguided, shoes Goodnight Macaroon, bag Celine, sunglasses Ksubi (similar here), rings via Dainty and Bold

It's about time this t-shirt made its debut on the blog. It's my first and only purchase from Selfridges which I have decided is my favourite store in the world. Ahh London how I miss thee. 

In other news, I know I've been a bit M.I.A lately and I'm sorry, BUT I actually have a good reason... I'm moving out! I am so excited to soon live 10 minutes from the city. Driving to work in peak hour traffic will no longer take me an hour (ugh). I've been a busy bee shopping, list making, organising and cleaning. I've had barely any chillout time to myself lately also because the work party/events season has ramped up so I am rarely home most nights, and on top of that, I have just started seeing someone (as you may have guessed from my Instagram hehe). I am so happy and excited for the next chapter of my life to start, so please excuse me as I try to manage this blog and my new life :)


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

14 comments:

  1. Oh my parents just came back with clothes for me from there. Love the tee and those rings

    Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing skirt and tee!

    https://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is seriously marvelous! That t-shirt :O Seriously my favourite outfit of yours!x
    + Photography is excellent :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just recently got this shirt myself too! Also yet to put it on my blog, this will be my inspiration.

    www.thefallingkind.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look super chic ! I love love the shoes !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the whole look! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats lady! Love the shirt, I have to stop myself from buying Kenzo. It's just too fun though.
    Time spent in the commute is so frustrating! No more. :)
    xx Jenelle
    www.inspiringwit.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow – love this look! You look absolutly stunning and your hair is amazing!
    Would wear the outfit, too and I want all the products in my closet!
    I’m following you via gfc & look forward for your next post. You’re great – keep going! ♥
    Adoorablee.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair is so cool. You totally pull it off.

    http://absorbingmoments.com/

    ReplyDelete