18 October 2014

beauty: iD brisbane.

pictured: hair cut, colour and styling c/o iD Brisbane

Brisbane peeps who are beautiful, keep reading!

Tucked along a busy street in East Brisbane is established boutique hair salon, iD. Since trying to grow my hair out my regularity visiting any hairdresser for years has been shocking, but it's time to kick old habits because getting pampered at this salon was next level amaze. Kudos to Jordan for nailing the colour and curling my hair perfectly so that I didn't look like a poodle. Ten billion cool points for being 30m away from my office too. For anyone looking to freshen or change up their look, or even maintain it, this is a must try hair salon!


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

4 comments:

  1. nice hair ; --)))
    xoxo

    i invite to me too
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous as usual ! Nice picture too !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so rocking this hairstyle/color! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete