01 October 2014

on rotation.

Happy October! It's about time I posted a little bit about what beauty products I use and like on here. I don't really write beauty posts often as I'm not a huge beauty product user. Whatever is the most practical I'll most likely have and that about sums up my beauty regime!

L-R:
Glasshouse candle- makes my bathroom smell amazing
Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream- the face moisturiser currently on rotation
Toni & Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray- sometimes I use this whilst blowdrying my hair to give more volume
Dare No.10- helps me dilute brighter pink hair dyes to more of a pastel colour
Ralph Lauren Midnight Romance- one of my two perfumes (my other one is DKNY apple)
Toni & Guy Leave In Conditioner- a life saver for my bleached pink ends
Revlon Face Serum- makes my skin feel amazing post taking off my makeup before I go to sleep. I found it in the discontinued section at David Jones though so I'll need a replacement soon!


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

3 comments:

  1. Some of these products seem to be really good !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried the Ralph Lauren Romance but never Midnight Romance. I must give it a sniff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh this candle looks so good, I've always wanted to try glasshouse! x

    yecrad.com

    ReplyDelete