28 November 2014

aurem.

ear cuff and ring via Joshua Hall

Another simplistic duo to add to my personal jewellery collection thanks to local Brisbane designer, Joshua Hall. It's always good to support your local peers so Bris peeps check out this talented man's website if you haven't already. Funny story though - a few years ago at least, I stumbled across his label myself and ordered one of his pieces. Fast forward the clock to now and we have reconnected so I could share my favourite pieces with you :)


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

5 comments:

  1. Lovely !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    I really like your Blog! Do you want to support each other and follow via GFC?
    But only if you like my Blog too :)

    Greetings, Sophia xx
    sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete