30 November 2014

new in: celine.

pictured: Celine 'Audrey' sunglasses via Vision Direct

There's nothing like an early Christmas present to one's self and now I can say that my sunglasses collection is complete. Believe it or not I didn't own a pair of plain, black sunglasses... and no my round Prada Baroque's do not count as 'plain' haha. On a side note, I can't believe how competitive VD's prices are. Perhaps you'll find the perfect Xmas pressie from their Christmas Gift Guide for yourself or a special someone?


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

4 comments:

  1. awesome! ;]

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures, so artsy<3 and love the Celine sunnies, they're so nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sunglasses are looking so lovely !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete