19 November 2014

plunge.

hat via Lack of Color, bikini via Jets Swimwear, sunglasses Superdry

Did anyone else in Brisbane have an awesome long weekend? I also took Monday off so I could spend time with my sister whose 21st b'day is today :) 4-day weekend FTW! Living out of home now I'm even busier than I was before, but I always make sure I allocate time with friends and family. It was nearly 40 degrees on Sunday so I headed out to my parent's pool to take full advantage of the good weather, whilst being sun-smart in my LOC hat and sunscreen of course. On Friday and Saturday I was staying up in Coolum with my netball team beaching it up and bumming around. Pure bliss. I think we may have to make that an end of season tradition now!


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

6 comments:

  1. sounds like a wonderful weekend :) that photo is making me beyond excited for summer session by the pool/beach!

    bon x
    www.bowiebowie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How you manage to look so chic in the pool is beyond me …

    www.primpedandprimed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute hat = ]

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so gorgeous ! Love the bikini and the hat !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a marvelous shot! :)
    Miss you
    xxx

    ReplyDelete