10 November 2014

trio of black.

shoes Betts for Her, bag Celine

Happy Monday everyone. Work for me has been pretty hectic coming up to the new year which is why I've been a bit quiet on the blog lately, so thanks for bearing with me :) Hooray for this week being short too due to the G20 public holiday. On the Friday my netball team and I are staying up the sunshine coast so I hope the weather is good! Bring on the party season :) And of course these Betts shoes will come in handy for that ;)


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

5 comments:

  1. Love the bag! Keep it up and (as koreans say...cause I´ve gotten into kpop and all that) Fighting!

    Hugs
    Andy
    www.theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!! ;-)
    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look seems to be so gorgeous ! Love the shoes and the bag !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete