02 December 2014

free.

dress Free People from ASOS, bike pants American Apparel, bralette Sass & Bide, boots Whistles

Happy December people! Can't believe it's the last month of the year already omg how time has flown... I've been looking for a maxi lace dress like this for a while but could never find the right pattern or fit. Typically, every time I decide to browse ASOS I end up buying something but this time I could justify my purchase as I'd finally found what I've been searching for! Teamed with a black bra and bike pants, this outfit can be taken from day to night, and offers a lot of ventilation on those hot summer days ;)


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

10 comments:

  1. awesome ;-_))


    xoxo
    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You suit black lace so well; the way you styled this dress makes it less boho and a bit more grunge.

    www.primpedandprimed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is gorgeous!! Just love the fabric and how beautiful the dress looks <3 I love Free People they always do such nice pieces xx

    www.krystelcouture.com | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Stunning! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great !Love this dress!

    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com
    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is AMAZING. And it suits you so well.
    Seriously, though. What a great find!
    x x x

    http://labanna.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete