16 December 2014

tweet.

dress via Tweet Fashion, shoes Choies, necklace Cue

There's something powerful when a woman wears a pencil-dress... thinking I need to add a few more to my wardrobe this summer season... 

Also on a personal note, I'm sorry I've been kinda M.I.A. lately. As you know I have a full-time job in advertising outside of blogging, which has really ramped up. I go in early and stay back late in the office because shits just been so hectic. I'm hanging out for my 2 week Xmas holiday at the end of this week though! Promise I will still update x


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

6 comments:

  1. Love the dress!! Cool look!
    imjustmefashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely.. ; -))


    kisses from Poland . :*:))

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress, you look gorgeous. I'm a new follower of your blog, your posts are beautiful.

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete