19 January 2015

Tularosa.

top Missguided, shorts Tularosa, sunglasses Celine, bralet Sass & Bide, boots Beau Coops, bag Celine

It was a scorching 35 degrees when these were taken yesterday and it was hard not to walk into your own sweat pool when out and about (#glamlyf). My only thought when getting dressed in the morning was how can I pull off wearing the least clothes possible? During the boxing day sales I was looking for a pair of black, high-waisted shorts to go with my crop tops for that exact reason. These ones I found off Revolve are so light-weight too so super happy with them!


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

14 comments:

  1. Love the outfit ! These shorts are so cute !

    Giveaway, win a pair of Polette glasses !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your top!xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great top and bag, you look lovely!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice pics. . ;0)


    xoxo
    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the stripes!! i've been eyeing a pair of black shorts like this on sugarhillboutique and this has just made me want them more xx

    Natalie / Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit, love it all!
    Slightly jealous of the heat, send some my way please.

    Kelly
    Kelly's Journal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredibly chic outfit dear!! ♥ ♥

    New fun post on the blog sweetie!
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Smart look!!

    www.hisfashionhighness.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. how tall are you? those clothes would probably look so horrible on me my torso is so short

    sydsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete