01 February 2015

aurora.

playsuit via Ringuet, sunglasses Ray Ban, shoes Converse

Although I've disguised it well in these photos, I am actually quite sunburnt from playing tennis the entire morning before friends and I went to GOMA to see the Future Beauty- 30 Years of Japanese Fashion exhibition. As anyone from Brisbane knows, the architecture of GOMA and the Museum are quite glarey in 35 degree heat [insert squinty eyes]. Even indoors I didn't want to take my sunglasses off.. but maybe because my eyeballs got sunburnt too haha. It was nice getting out of my sweaty tennis gear and into this Ringuet playsuit though; backless and cutouts are always a winner on a hot summer's day.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

15 comments:

  1. This dress is looking amazing ! I wish the weather was that nice in Ireland !

    Win Makeup Revolution FULL skin care collection !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pics.. . ;-0)


    xoxo


    new post


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this playsuit so bad!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: fabulous dress. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool dress, love the print!

    Hugs
    Andy
    theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty, I love the matching sunglasses. Man, it is hot here too, sunburn is a nasty deal- I felt awful that I did such a bad job putting sunscreen on my partners back last weekend that he got burnt and peeled in patches! My bad!!
    You guys always get good exhibitions, how was it?
    xx Jenelle
    www.inspiringwit.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous playsuit!! I love everything about it.
    <3
    www.voguevillain.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing dress !

    www.madamedaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great dress, Dion Lee vibes!

    x x

    http://labanna.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete