22 February 2015

parlez vous.

top Alice McCall, skirt Missguided, shoes Goodnight Macaroon, hat Seed Heritage

You'd think that having a small head is a good thing, but it really isn't when you go hat shopping and nothing fits snugly on your head. Nothing that some hat filler can't fix though, so I decided to add this new, black number to my wardrobe. After cyclonic winds (literally), the weather cleared up enough for milkshake frolic and some photo taking, so I could finally show you some new wardrobe additions. I've had this Alice McCall number for a while (thanks Boxing Day Sales), but it's been way too hot to wear it out until now. It came in handy in Melbourne actually! I need to post up a few Insty photos I took down there...


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

11 comments:

  1. Parisienne chic outfit! Love the skirt! :)

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty : ]


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit dear! I have the similar skirt and canot wait for spring (end the end of my pregnancy :) to be able to wear it! Great inspo! xoxo

    http://5foot7andbambieyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing ! Love the top so much and the photos too !

    Win Pink in Tokyo Clothing on my blog !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful look, love the skirt!!
    Same thing with small head :D cant find the hat wich doesnt fall off when moving..

    Anete,
    FIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your look darling!

    Greets from Greece :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh hm I have never thought of hat shopping from that perspective. my head is on the other spectrum, too big >o< I love this outfit on you! :)

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete