17 February 2015

shop it: february.



My Feb (black and gold) shopping picks:
1. Kenzo eye embellished tee

2. Rag & Bone harrow booties
3. Kenzo tiger espadrilles
4. Kara classic small backpack
5. Gorjana abbot necklace
6. Gorjana elea crossover midi ring
7. Pamela Love moon age ring
8. Janessa Leone george hat
9. March by March Jacobs baker watch
10. Karen Walker maze sunglasses

So happy that Shopbop is now stocking Kenzo, one of my favourite childhood brands. It's seriously going to be hard to save now... also because I'm a sucker for their free 3-day express shipping! 0_0 Why am I saving you ask? Well I'm going to Japan in May (hooray!) and I just came back from Melbourne and did a bit of impulse shopping hehe. I promise that some outfit photos will be coming soon!


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

12 comments:

  1. omg. bag, necklace, hat, mine now, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jewellery is awesome!! Really cool inspirations for springtime!
    Let the sun shine, I want to wear these glasses :D

    Xoxo, Colli TOBEYOUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: I really like these proposals. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. my favorite picks are the tee and the flats! so cute!

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice stuff!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice list ! Love the accessories !

    Win Pink in Tokyo clothing !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found your blog recently and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    Interesting posts and beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. fine style!!

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete