12 March 2015

gray day.

sweater Carven, jeans Riders by Lee, sneakers Saint Laurent, sunglasses Celine 

This Carven sweater is another winter goodie which I scored during the Boxing Day Sales and that I've had for a while. I brought it to Melbourne thinking it would be good weather to wear there, but I was wrong! Melb tricks you by giving you 18 degree mornings, which is quite chilly for me, then BAM it creeps up to 30 degrees so you end up sweating in your long-sleeve tops/jeans! Cue a rainy day in Brisbane though and I finally had the opportunity to bring it out.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

6 comments:

  1. Love the looks so much ! Gorgeous jeans !

    Win Makeup Revolution FULL LIPSTICK COLLECTION !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look
    and love ur haircolor as well..

    visit mine,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cropped top!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! You look amazing.

    || D I A N A ||
    www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete