06 March 2015

shop: active.

pictured:
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Domo Arigato Mini Packrat Backpack
2. Ginette_NY circle ring
3. adidas by Stella McCartney tennis socks
4. adias by Stella McCartney tennis wristbands
5. Jennifer Meyer Jewelry bar ring
6. adidas Stella McCartney adipure sneakers
7. Ginette_NY mini heart necklace

So I used going to Japan in May as an excuse to buy a nice travelling backpack. I mean... I didn't have one before and a carry-on airplane bag is definitely a necessity in my books. I also splurged on the above Stella Mccartney x Adidas sneakers because I figured that if I have super pretty sneakers it will encourage me to go to the gym more haha. I'll come back to you on whether that works or not :P I started off the year awesomely by going to the gym at least 3 times a week, but now that's just died in the ass because I'm playing sport about twice a week and working long hours. Gym is the last thing I want to do after a 10 hour day and I can't gym in the morning because I am NOT a morning person. At least last month I joined a tennis club, so maybe next on my list are perhaps the above tennis wristbands and socks. They are so cute!

Btw Shopbop is having their Big Spring Sale on atm. Save 15% spending over $250, save 20% spending over $500 and save 25% spending over $1000. Works better if yourself and a few friends do one big group buy to reap the benefits! Click any link above to have a browse and start shopping!


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

2 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: great proposals. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Stella McCartney trainers are amazing! It's so hard to find the motivation to go to the gym regularly, it's been 3 months & I still haven't found it lol.

    ReplyDelete