05 April 2015

backpack.

t-shirt Kenzo, backpack Marc by Marc Jacobs via Shopbop, jeans via Topshop Brisbane, sunglasses Celine

Happy Easter :) I hope everyone is having a great break. I can't believe it's already April... that means only one more month until my big holiday to Japan!! I'm going for 3 and a half weeks. So excited. Although I'm quite scared that I'll get lost which can't happen because I have an epic itinerary planned! My documents came in yesterday and some of the things I've booked are: Sumo wrestling tour, Mt. Fuji tour, DisneySEA, Studio Ghibli Museum and another sacred shrine tour. I'm also staying in a traditional Japanese Ryokan house in Kyoto. I am praying so much that getting around won't be too hard. If anyone has any tips for English travellers then please let me know! I'll mainly be carrying around this MJ backpack which is such a cute size. I purposely bought it for my Japan trip.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

5 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I really like your outfit. It is fabulous. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I really like your outfit. It is very trendy. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete