28 April 2015

balaclava.

dress via Glassons, bag Celine, shoes Choies

I've found the perfect Autumn LBD which has made me like turtlenecks again! I will definitely be taking this number to Japan when I leave in two and a half weeks because the weather will be 'mild' - so mid to low 20's. If anyone has any tips/recommendations for Tokyo and Kyoto please share them with me! Until then I'll be pretty busy, but I will always try my best to update this little space :)


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

9 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful dress, love the fit. Have fun in Japan.

    Hugs
    Andy
    www.theblacklabelblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty ;-)


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! X

    http://www.fashioliezta.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice dress!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is perfection on you, so chic! <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  6. the pastries at gontran cherrier are amazing! there's one in shibuya x

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete