20 May 2015

barbie.

shirt Uniqlo, skirt (no brand), bag Nicholas, shoes Saint Laurent, bag Celine 

Getting sick of basic bitches wearing non-stop black, white & grey outfits on their blogs/Instagrams? I know I am. I found this gem of a skirt whilst shopping in Harajuku, plus some other things I might blog later ;) COLOUR IS GOOD PPL. It was a complete bargain considering it looks really expensive heh~

Completely unrelated to fashion, my new favourite character is Gudetama which is a kawaii lazy egg. Literally. Oh and also a character called Kirimi which is a kawaii salmon fillet head thing... (just google it lols). I am spending way too much money on cute Sanrio branded things- including a Domokun frypan... oops.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

9 comments:

  1. Super cute skirt, you look amazing.

    || D I A N A ||
    www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking so cute in this outfit! Love how chic and sporty it is at the same time.

    http://lartoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this look it's very urban! xx great combination of style!

    www.leenatheunicorn.blogger.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww so cute! :)

    xx,
    Jewel
    www.jewelclicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. uh uh thats not nice to shame other girls but im lovin the lazy egg yolk its's so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must warn you - my blog isn't for the easily offended haha x

      Delete
  6. Such a cute look !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it. It's cute but still quite edgy.

    ReplyDelete