03 May 2015

lace treats.

Heidi Klum Intimates via Bendon Lingerie

Living life in moderation has always been one of my mantras... so therefore I believe you should treat yo'self every so-often. Here are a few beautiful pieces in the flesh from my previous post. Absolutely love the detailing. Heidi Klum's range has crept into my select list of underwear brands that I now wear (which now makes it an entire TWO brands along with Calvin Klein lol). And yes.. I am a briefs person.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

3 comments:

  1. pretty look ; -))


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have always wanted CK underwear too! but its so hard to look good in briefs :-(

    sydsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete