11 May 2015

review: genifique.

pictured: Lancôme advanced genifique youth activating serum

I can't remember the last time I reviewed a beauty product on the blog (if ever), but obviously that means the time is now!
I've been trying this serum for a few days now and for someone with combination skin which can be ultra irritating, this serum is absolutely amazing. It absorbs quickly making it a great start to my beauty regime in the morning, and at night it provides good, pre-bed moisturising coverage. My skin gets oily very easily so I always need to be mindful of using moisturisers, but this serum leaves a dewy and fresh feel, not oily. The only con of this product is that it is a little pricey, but the quality of this explains why. There are many reviews of this on websites such as Sephora, so I invite you to read up, buy and try for yourself. On a side note, the eyedropper functionality is quite fun hehe.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to try a serum for so long now! But the price tag always rebut me! Lancôme is such a nice brand, might try this one as I do have dry skin, I guess it's safe to say that it would be a nice invest! xx

    ReplyDelete