24 May 2015

totes.

shirt Seed Heritage, sunglasses Celine, skirt Missguided, tote (no brand), hair bow from Disneysea

This tote was totes an impulse buy from Laforet in Harajuku. I couldn't resist the totally cute flamingos! Time to throw out all the other shitty tote bags I have stashed in my closet when I get home. On the topic of new bags.. I also bought a totally cute Gudetama lunch bag and I can't wait to use it when I go to work heh :3 Oh and I was so proud of my Japanese kawaii dressing on this day as I received about 5 compliments on my hair bow from fashionable locals in Harajuku and Shibuya. Dat Harajuku fashun~ Oh and that's me walking into the famous Shibuya crossing. Yayz!


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

8 comments:

  1. You're look so pretty in this outfit and that tote is SO unique and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!!


    xoxo

    new post


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning photos, your hair bow is so adorable!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You're in Japan! That is so cool! I love your outfit! And your tote is indeed very cute! Have a safe trip! xx

    www.leenatheunicorn.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete