11 June 2015

beanie.

beanie, top & jacket via Glassons, jeans Topshop Brisbane, shoes Seed

For a faux leather jacket, this is surprisingly non-plastic-y and doesn't smell like rubber. Hooray! Another hooray is that this is my first time wearing a beanie and I don't completely look ridiculous (or so I think haha). Also... Glassons is opening up at Garden City (for my fellow peeps in Brisbane)! I'm going to check it out this Saturday so see you there?
And YES I have gotten the chop so bye bye pink (for now!), but there are still some outfit posts scheduled with my long hair haha so don't do a double take.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

17 comments:

  1. love the texture and style of the leather jacket! great purchase
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! I love your blog already, I just hoped on today and its really amazing! Your outfits are perfect x
    So love it if you would check out my blog <3
    chezzyrose.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you look amazing :3

    Ana ♥
    http://aruivablog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes - great look!!:)

    Anete,
    foxinflora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain: I love your jacket. Fabulous look. Feel great on you.We keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooooooooo cute!

    Danika Maia
    www.danikamaia.com
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so chic and cool! Love the jacket

    Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, that beanie is sooo cute! I want to knit it so badly! Hahaha! I love your outfit, it's such a cool street style chic! <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that leather jacket!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. your outfit is so cool <3 I love it!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cool edgy chic look.
    LOvin the beanie
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab post! Very lovely photos too. Happy Monday dear! :)

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM / Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  13. my favourite faux-leather jacket is from Glassons too! They do have some good stuff. I got a beanie off ASOS recently & can't wait to wear it. So happy the weather's getting colder.

    ReplyDelete