18 June 2015

new in: Nikes.

I can't for the life of me remember what model of Nikes these are because I threw out the box in Japan, but they have these amazing gel pads inside them so it feels like you're walking on clouds. And also you know I'm a sucker for anything marle grey! On a hard day's shopping, straight after I bought them I changed into them out on the street because the shitty espadrilles I was wearing (which I've now thrown out) were making my feet so sore! First world shopping problems I know....but I'm glad to own my first pair of Nikes (because I'm an Adidas girl).


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

5 comments:

  1. Love them ☺

    http://www.fashioliezta.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choice!

    http://frenchiesunderthesun.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these, pink and gray are a great combination! Look so comfy

    Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing!!

    Lots of love

    www.thestylebunny.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Nikes sneaker! I like this post a lot :)

    www.bestdarkspotcorrectors.org

    ReplyDelete