08 June 2015

tailored.

top H&M, pants from Harajuku (unbranded), shoes Charles & Keith, necklace Pamela Love, choker H&M  

I am officially back from Japan and I found it to be such an amazing trip as you would've guessed by reading my previous posts hehe. Thanks for putting up with all the Japan spam. Now it's time for a few outfit posts on what I actually bought. It wasn't much to be honest. I mostly bought asian anime character knick knacks/crap (which I love!), but I was super happy scouring H&M/Zara/Forever 21 and finding some much needed basics. These amazing tailored pants however, I got in Laforet, Harajuku. Okay, they aren't technically tailored to me specifically, but it just so happens that I perfectly fit anything marked 'One Size' clothing over there, so basically I was in heaven!


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

5 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun in Japan its one of the places I really want to visit. Your posts were very inspiring! great look btw :)
    Lovely! x

    Marveling-Mind☀✌️

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice!!

    xoxo


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool outfit, marvellous jewels!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything! How do I follow you? and btw what camera do you use? x
    chezzyrose.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, i love the pink hair!!

    http://www.withlovelilyrose.com

    ReplyDelete