14 July 2015

nano.

shoes via Betts for Her, jeans Topshop Brisbane, bag Celine
The meaning of productive for me is driving straight to the valet parking at my local Westfield to avoid fighting for a carpark then saying yes when they ask if you'd like your car washed for an extra $22. Bargain. Just like these shoes from Betts which have become one of my work wardrobe staples. Apparently it's going to be super cold in Brisbane for the next half week... the coldest in "60 years". They're calling it the "Antarctic Vortex". Pfft the weekend was fully sunny and not even that cold. One of my friends was lying on the beach after his surf soaking up the sun! Hopefully I'm not eating my words come later in the week...!


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

9 comments:

  1. fine style ;-)


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of the weather you're having up there because it's seriously FREEZING down here. Absolutely love those shoes and how you've styled them. Would love to see a review on your Celine Nano (if you don't already have one) because it's literally my dream bag I'm saving for :)

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shoes! They are fabulous <3

    Check out my latest post <3
    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic white sandals!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looooooooooove that bag! Great shot xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the whole details! love your celine nano <3

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bag, the jeans and the shoes! Great combination, I love it.

    As for the weather; luck you up in Queensland! I'm struggling to get out of bed I've been so cold down in NSW!

    http://www.weekendtempo.com

    ReplyDelete