02 July 2015

reid.

bike via Reid Cycles, sweater Adidas x Stella Mccartney, shorts Perfect Stranger, shoes Seed Heritage

I can't wait to take my new Vintage Classic 7-speed bike out for a spin along the Brisbane river. Anyone want to come riding with me? I'll need to source a helmet first though... does anywhere make Hello Kitty helmets? Oh and if you don't have a bike, I'm no salesperson but Reid cycles has the most affordable Vintage-style range in Australia. Free shipping, free servicing for 12 months and a lifetime frame warranty. Ever since coming back from Japan, I've been thinking about when I would next ride a bike again as I want to maintain my riding confidence (which I would describe as a 5/10 haha). Oh and I'm just kidding about the Hello Kitty helmet... or am I....


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

9 comments:

  1. so pretty style! ;-)


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bike is beautiful! Lovely photos and your outfit is so cute.

    Check out my MAC Lipliner x3 giveaway!
    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a pretty bike, I haven't rode a bike in years but i've been thinking about it recently.

    Lovely shorts!
    Kelly
    Kelly's Journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute photo! beautiful bike as well
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute post! love the outfit and bike x

    Natalie / Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete