04 August 2015

update.

Yes yes I know I've been on a slight hiatus the past couple of weeks. Apologies for that. So much has been happening with me and therefore my blogging regime has gone out the window a bit, but I'll be back soon I promise! I'm really focussed on channelling all my energy into my offline life because in the end, that's the most important thing.
A few weeks ago, I received the 'Employee of the Year award' at my workplace and in the past week, I have found a beautiful unit in which my boyfriend and I will move into together at the end of next week :) I'm beyond excited. I am currently researching, designing and buying furniture/household items like a mad person so I'm not eating my dinner on the floor haha. It's all happening for me at the moment so please excuse the silence! Expect to see some interior decor posts from my new place. I'm having so much fun decorating and styling my new home :) x


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

7 comments:

  1. Stunning colors!

    xo,
    priceless-ambition.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the set x

    http://www.fashioliezta.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: fabulous look. Feel great on you. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the prints ! gorgeous look !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful co-ord. You look great!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a fun look! love the color and print, perfect for summer
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete