10 October 2015

hummingbird.

dress Staple the Label via MarketHQ

It is well and truly party season as my social calendar is becoming busier and busier (I mean that in the least wanky way possible). Coming up is the Broncos Ball, Halloween and Melbourne Cup to name a few and my wallet is already starting to cry poor haha. Plus I have no freaking idea what to go as to my Halloween party this year. Last year I dressed up as Nicki Minaj and won best dressed (complete with a faux ass cushion shoved in my velour tracksuit pants) so expectations are high for me this year lol! At least I am starting to get a feel for what I want to wear this Melb Cup with this Staple the Label dress. Can't believe I still fit a size 6!


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! x

    http://www.fashioliezta.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the print!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot, dear Francesca :D

    You look absolutely amazing. i really love this print!

    I'm following you via GFC. Can you follow me back, please? :)

    NEW FASHION POST | Funny Fashion: When Fashion is a Joke
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look absolutely awesome!
    xx
    http://maariemarie.blogspot.com.ee/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress and the necklace are so gorgeous !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god, that dress is GORGEOUS!! Love the print.

    ♥♥♥ Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your look!! XX

    www.chapter75.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! amazing blog post ! had a good read :) I just love blog like this !!! thanks for sharing keep up the good work

    come say hi
    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    Jade

    ReplyDelete