20 October 2015

same, but different.

top via Glassons, shorts Finders Keepers

I loved this top from Glassons so much that I bought the same one from my previous post in black. It's super comfy and can be dressed up or down which is why I love it.

Also I thought I would give you a life update mainly because I'm in the mood for oversharing right now whilst typing lol. 

Currently I'm on a 6-week health challenge through work. There are about 35 of us participating and it's a competition to improve your body fat %age. I'm mainly doing it for myself though and seeing if I can watch what I eat and tone up hxc. I'm super competitive so I thought...why not? I've never done anything like this before and I want to see if I'm mentally and physically determined enough, which I know I can be. Perhaps at the end of the 6-weeks I'll post a piccy or something? And before you comment and say 'omg you don't need to lose weight you're so skinny already' blah whinge blah - I'm not losing weight really; I am trying to lose fat and put on muscle. We all know muscle is heavier than fat so I hope to stay the same weight if not perhaps be 1kg lighter which will appear to be nothing #girlswithmuscles #thatwillbemesoon #nogymselfieshereUGH #summerishere


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

6 comments:

  1. so nice look ; >>


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic styling, I like it :)

    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shorts. Best of luck with the health challenge <3

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the health challenge!
    Such a lovely outfit :)

    x Alona | gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute shorts ! I wish the weather were still warm enough here in Paris for shorts !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete