17 November 2015

shop it: fit girl.

Since joining a gym for the first time and also joining a fitness studio during my 8-week health challenge, I've had a complete fitness wardrobe overhaul. If you've followed me long enough, you'd know that I've only ever played sports throughout my life to keep fit- netball, touch football, european handball and tennis mainly. For that reason, my drawers house a plethora of uniforms, jerseys and baggy t-shirts; however it just doesn't make me feel confident when I hit the gym or studio. No one wants to feel like a dag. Also, it's hard to check your form if you're wearing an oversized t-shirt which gets in the way, so below are some of my picks and purchases as of late!


1. adidas StellaSport Padded Bra by Stella Mccartney (I also have this in blue/pink!)




3. adidas techfit boyshorts 3-inches (in dark grey heather)


4. Lonsdale zone vest (I wear this over sports crop tops to cover up a bit more)


5. Nike juvenate sneakers (in grey/blue)


6. adidas by Stella Mccartney Adixero XT sneakers (grey) and CC Sonic sneakers (orange/pink)

If you couldn't already tell, my favourite sporting apparel brands are StellaSport, Adidas and Nike. Oh and I am also a converted 2xU fan because my sister is the sales manager for Queensland now! Their compression leggings are the best quality material and most comfortable I've ever experienced. That's not to say I love when other brands have sales though! Except for Lorna Jane. Ditch those crappy leggings and go buy some 2xU ones instead. You won't regret it.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that first sports bra.

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't agree enough about the LJ comment - everything I have ever bought from there has, without fail, broken, unstitched or faded in some way or another.

    Investing in good active wear is super important and I feel so much more confident when I'm in comfortable and flattering gym clothes. Thanks for sharing, I'll definitely check out 2XU x

    Margarita | MargaritaChi.co

    ReplyDelete