13 December 2015

for love.

dress For Love & Lemons, shoes Tristan Blair, rings Maniamania, Pamela Love

Ever since wearing the red version of this dress a while ago for a work function I've been in love; however I had to return it as it had a hole in it at the bottom. I wore this white version to a Med Ball the other night after hours of searching for it online. Thank god I found peer-to-peer rental site @RentadressAU on Instagram which definitely saved me hundred$$. I'm a huge fan of rental dresses and have officially been converted! Have you tried it yet? What do you think?


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! X

    http://www.fashioliezta.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so amazing!! ; -))


    xoxo


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous dress, looks absolutely amazing on you! I love rental dress sites for special occasions too, most of those dresses you'd only wear once anyway so its a great idea :D

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely dress!! I love it! And med ball? Are you a medicine student? x
    chezzyrose.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never tried renting a dress but this one looks amazing on you !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete