20 December 2015

marble.

crop top Missguided, shorts via Glassons, boots Whistles, necklace No Limits

I am officially on holidays now for 2 weeks woo hoo! For Xmas I'll be down in Sydney for a week then coming back up to spend NYE on a rooftop pool deck in the city with friends. Very much looking forward to eating my way through Sydney though... On my list currently is Din Tai Fung, Messina, Pepper Lunch and Zumbo patisserie #yum #drool. I'll definitely be packing these shorts. It's so hard to find high waisted shorts to fit my body shape because my hips and waist are different sizes -___- so thank you Glassons!


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

8 comments:

  1. Such a simple and minimalistic outfit but it fits you perfectly!

    http://lartoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so lovely !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely look! I adore the shorts :)
    x Alona

    gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the places you mentioned are excellent! ;) Don't forget some classic Aussie brunches in Surry Hills, Newtown, Darlinghurst etc etc. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. I freakin' love marble, so these shorts are b o m b.

    ReplyDelete