23 December 2015

silhouette.

dress via Glassons, boots Whistles, necklace No Limits, bag Celine

Besides the fact that this dress creases really easily, I love getting my back out and letting the wind pick up the bottom like I'm Marilyn Monroe. Thinking this will be one of my summer 'go-tos'. Bras are overrated too. And yes that is a dumbbell charm around my neck. I discovered No Limits jewellery through one of my trainers during my 8-week challenge and the fitness charms are absolutely adorable. The charm plaque says 'I Choose Strength' which is what I'm all about. They have weight plates and kettle bells too ^_^ #kawaii

MERRY XMAS EVERYBODY!!!!


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!
    I love the black on black. Some how its just cool in Summer.

    xx Jenelle
    www.inspiringwit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm absolutely in-love with that dress! And that Celine bag is amazing :) It's been on my wishlist for forever x

    gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so gorgeous ! I wish it were warm enough for this dress here in France !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect outfit! It's so hard to find a killer black maxi dress but this one is amazing and fits you love a glove! I won't get started on my bag envy right now ...

    Ash xx
    www.ashleighdmello.com

    ReplyDelete